Neuropathy Relief in Tyler
Numbness/ Tingling feet or a burning sensation is annoying, but can also cause problems such as falling. The effects on the musculoskeletal system can be devastating and reduce the quality of life.
If you notice the feeling of numbness/ tingling and burning don’t ignore it, seek help immediately. The sooner you seek treatment for a burning skin sensation, the better the likelihood of a successful outcome. We have new technology that actually regenerates nerve endings.
What is Peripheral Neuropathy?
- What is the underlying cause of the nerve damage?
- How severe is the nerve damage?
- What types of nerve fibers are damaged?
- You have sensory nerves (both small fiber nerves and large diameter nerves) and motor nerves (that control movement of your muscles).
- Optimize the environment within the body for nerve healing.
- Increase blood flow to the nerves.
- Stimulate the nerves that are damaged (small fiber, large diameter, or motor nerves) to reduce pain and improve balance.
- Decrease brain-based pain.
Our exclusive treatment system increases blood flow to the nerves in the feet and/or hands, which helps to rejuvenate nerves naturally and has returned many of our patient’s feet and/or hands to normal (see testimonials below). No surgery. No addictive medications.
The cost will vary for each individual and there is no way to make an estimated quote prior to your free no obligation consultation.
Get in Touch
Monday – 9:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday – 9:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday – 9:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday – 9:00am – 6:00pm
Friday – Closed
Sat & Sun – Closed
1400 WSW Loop 323, Suite 60
Tyler, TX 75703